To protect and handle personal information in an appropriate way, Lithium Energy Japan who is affiliate of GS Yuasa Corporation (hereinafter "the Company") implement the following measures.
- The Company establishes rules on handling personal information（including Individual Number and Specific Personal Information ; the same shall apply hereinafter）, appoints a person to be in charge of protecting personal information, and strives to ensure that such information is appropriately managed and protected.
- When collecting personal information, the Company clarifies the uses to which it will be put, informs or discloses those uses to the relevant party, and handles the information in accordance with those uses.
- The Company does not offer or disclose personal information to third parties except in cases where the relevant person has consented to disclosure, the Company outsources work, the Company is compelled by law, or another just reason exists.
- The Company takes necessary measures, both technological and organizational, to ensure that personal information held by the Company or deposited with the Company is not vulnerable to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- The Company has established a contact point at Lithium Energy Japan where individuals can access, correct, delete, or stop the use of their personal information. The Company responds in good faith to all such requests.
- All people engaged in the Company's business are given periodic training and are exposed to awareness campaigns that emphasize the importance and responsibility of protecting personal information.
- The Company observes all laws, guidelines and standards related to protecting personal information and strives to continually improve its protection measures.
About the use of personal information
1．Purpose of using personal information
The Company will use personal information acquired for the following purposes.
- For personal information about you.
- For provision or proposal of information on products and services handled by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) and on maintenance.
- For provision of Information on campaigns, exhibitions, etc.
- For provide and send catalogs, various materials, samples, etc.
- For respond to customer inquiries.
- For exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on laws and regulations.
- For understand our business and implement various measures that contribute to a smooth relationship with our company.
- For data collection and statistical processing, such as data creation based on prescribed standards based on laws and regulations.
2．Share personal information
The personal information (including customer's name, address, place of work, inquiries, products, etc.) acquired by the Company within the scope of the purpose described in section 1, will share with GS Yuasa Corporation, GS Yuasa International Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation and their group companies. The Company is responsible for the management of the personal information.
Please contact the following contact for inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, complaints, etc. regarding personal information held by our company.
Lithium Energy Japan
Human Resources and General Affairs Department
780-1, Hachiya, Ritto, Shiga, 520-3021, Japan
Contact Form：Contact Form、Phone、Mail
- Inquiries can only be made by the principal or the legal representative.
- We may ask you to submit a document in the prescribed form and documents confirming that you are the principal or the legal representative.
- Depending on the content of your inquiry, we may connect you to the appropriate department in charge.