The copyright to all data presented on the Company's website (text, design, images, etc.) belongs to the Company. However, some material in the website might have been outsourced for production. In principle, the copyright to such material belongs to the original producer.
Unless permission is obtained in advance from the Company, printing and storage of materials from this website for personal use, or any other use of materials from this website exceeding the bounds recognized by the Copyright Act (such as reproduction, falsification, distribution, alteration, mutilation, etc.) is forbidden.
Trademarks and Corporate Logos
The right to use trademarks and corporate logos shown on the Company's website belongs to the Company and those to whom it grants that right. Use of trademarks and corporate logos without permission of the right holders is prohibited.
- The Company publish information with great care. But it does not mean to guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty of the contents provided on our website. The Company does not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of contents.
- Data and other information on the Company's website might be changed or discontinued without notice.
- Links from the Company's website to third-party websites
- Third-party websites linked to or from this Website ("linked sites") are independently operated and maintained and are not under the control or supervision of this company.
- The Company does not guarantee the content of websites that are linked to the Company's website.
- These links do not mean that there is a special relationship, such as partnership or cooperation, between the Company and the linked third-party.
- Links from third-party websites to the Company's website
People who use the Company's website will be assumed to have consented to "Notes on linking to our website" described later, and to use "https://www.lithiumenergy.jp/" for the Link with clearly indication of "this is the website of Lithium Energy Japan".
Notes on linking to our website
- The Company accepts no responsibility for damage that might be incurred by the use of data from its website.
- Nobody shall use the Company's logo for link to the Company's website without our prior consent of the Company. Please only use the text.
- The links from the following websites are strictly prohibited.
- the websites that contain contents that are offensive to public order and morals such as demeaning, profane acts and remarks, or social ethics.
- the websites that contain contents that may insult, defame, threaten, damage credit, or threaten our company or a third party
- the websites contain or possibly contain that violates or may infringe copyright, intellectual property rights such as trademark right, property, privacy or portrait rights and other rights of the Company or third-party.
- the websites that contain other illegal or possibly illegal.
- the websites that is unclear that the link destination is the Company's website, such as the user cannot confirm our URL.
- The Company may release the link immediately, in case of the Company deems inappropriate or requests to release the link.
Environments Required to Browse This Site
Recommended operating systems and browsers for using in safe and convenient in this website are below.
- Edge the latest
- Firefox the latest
- Google Chrome the latest
- Safari the latest